[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Krzysztof Syguda" <krzys at wroclaw dot dialog dot net dot pl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  How to redirect traffic to an Ip address?
 Date:  Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:05:19 +0100
Hi all
I have 2 interfaces -LAN and OPT1
OPT1 -

I have a DNS/Proxy  in OPT 1 subnet :
Some client on Lan subnet has defined DNS/proxy as
(it is old proxy address)
I need proxy has only 1 interface in one Subnet (OPT1):!

I need m0n0wall to "simulate" (alias?) address on LAN interface and
forward all traffic to host with address to:

I can use proxy arp to replay on arp request for, but how to redirect
traffic to ???

   ///////      ///// Krzysztof Syguda
  //// \\\      \\\\\ tel.  +48 607223304
                      e-mail: krzys at wroclaw dot dialog dot net dot pl
Thought for the day:
    The only thing that hurts more than paying income tax
    is not having to pay income tax.