[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dan Bond <dan dot bond at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  [m0n0wall] MRTG vs Adobe
 Date:  Fri, 21 Jan 2005 02:59:09 +0000
Given a while (and by that i mean 6 months realistically) Firefox
might well have reasonable SVG support natively (i.e. not a plugin)
but that is some way away. The adobe plugin does work but for some
unknown reason the installer doesn't put the plugins in the right
place, however google to the rescue:

http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/windows.html#AdobeSVG

Is odd because i could have sworn i was using version 3 and it was
working fine but maybe not. Basic issue is having to move the plugin
which the link explains.

Dan