[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kim C. Callis" <kim dot callis at gmail dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] MRTG vs Adobe
 Date:  Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:44:25 -0800
Prior to making the jump to m0n0wall, I was using Smoothwall and
IPCop. Both of those products used MRTG to display the graphs for the
system. Both were very timely in keeping on top of band usage.

I am not sure how MRTG or rdd couldn't be just a functional at SVG for
showing the usage.

K.

--
When It Absolutely, Positively has to be Destroyed Overnight!!!

      1-(800) MARINES