[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Frank Altpeter <frank dot altpeter at gmail dot com>
 To:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] MRTG vs Adobe
 Date:  Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:06:42 +0100
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:51:00 -1000, Brett Krueger
<sigterm at rootednetworks dot com> wrote:
> ok now for the linux version?
>
> just kidding =P

Why kidding? I would really like to have something instead of SVG that
can be viewed without having to use microsoft proprietary software
(e.g. linux, BSD, Macintosh, whatever you prefer).
I prefer FreeBSD, and don't use Windows for many years now, and i
don't think that i'm alone out there. So: are there really no
alternative ways to have realtime graphs without SVG ?

Regards,
         Frank

--
Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and Unix.
I don't think that this is a coincidence.