[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dan Bond <dan dot bond at gmail dot com>
 To:  Imre Ispanovits <iimre at vnet dot hu>
 Cc:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] MRTG vs Adobe
 Date:  Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:08:43 +0000
Currently using firefox under both windows (firefox 1.0, adobe svg 6)
and linux (firefox 1.0, adobe svg 3) and just seems to work. I use
gentoo and it's simply a matter of typing "emerge firefox adobesvg"
and it works.

So just, something which is a little more exportable might be nice,
but can anyone actually point to anything that would do the same just
SVG is?

Also remember that given a while, Firefox will have native svg
support. SVG is a W3C standard if i remember correctly, it's not like
pdf where it's a de facto standard.

Dan