[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Hanselmann <m0n0 at hansmi dot ch>
 To:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] MRTG vs Adobe
 Date:  Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:08:21 +0100
Hello

> Why kidding? I would really like to have something instead of SVG that
> can be viewed without having to use microsoft proprietary software

SVG is a free format defined by the W3C. There are several viewers
available as free software. Mozilla, for example, can be compiled with
SVG support[1], however I don't know how good it is yet. There are even
precompiled binaries with SVG support[2].

Greets,
Michael

[1] http://www.mozilla.org/projects/svg/
[2] http://www.mozilla.org/projects/svg/build.html