[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dan Bond <dan dot bond at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Kim C. Callis" <kim dot callis at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] MRTG vs Adobe
 Date:  Fri, 21 Jan 2005 03:49:22 +0000
I think the issue is that while MRTG is great for getting an overview
of the past day, week and month for realtime monitoring of traffic SVG
just seems to work better. I have to agree with the wish for MRTG type
graphs for m0no, is something i miss, but as has been posted setting
up a client really isn't difficult, you can do it on windows or linux
or *BSD or whatever. Still, would be nice to have it built in.

Dan