[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tixe Exit" <tixe at tixe dot com dot ar>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RW: [m0n0wall] possible IPSEC-Bug in 1.2b3? please verify if possible
 Date:  Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:34:51 -0300
How you resolved, the thing that the into the Statica m0n0 put the IP from
the dynamic (when the dynamic change every N Times ).

I tried to run IPSec into m0n0 from dynamic to dynamic, and i can't do that,
an from static to dynamic the same thing, only i can do work static to
static, ( i do no tryied to work with ipsec with mobile clients, for that i
use PPPTP ).

Tixe