[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] A few questions...
 Date:  Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:20:31 -0500
Lady Ath wrote:
> 1) Is it possible to assign more than one IP to an alias or somehow
> group them?  For instance, if I have 4 mail servers, do I have to
> specifiy firewall rules for each one or can I somehow group them?

Not at this point - you will need to specify rules individually. It is
on the wishlist: http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/todo.php.

If you are talking just firewall rules you can click "add new rule
based on this rule" on the end of each rule (on 1.11). But, for NAT
rules you have to add one at a time...

James W. McKeand