[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gary Sumner" <garysu at exchange dot microsoft dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] destination port range
 Date:  Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:46:48 -0800
Could you not test this by running a port scan on your external address
from you LAN and see which ports are visible?

Gary.

PS: First post after lurking for a while, so just thought I would intro
myself given that I am from Microsoft :-). I use m0n0wall at home and am
extremely happy...great functionality and community effort...Thanks