[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Seth Rothenberg" <seth at pachai dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive portal question
 Date:  Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:40:36 -0500 (EST)
> One caveat..if you only want to make people look at your splash page...

Every so often I wonder if perhaps you could write some
simple php/html that does the "submit" if a certain password is typed...
and if not, it does a closewindow.

Just to distinguish between wardrivers and people who contacted me.

Then I think, easier to get Radius working.

Then I think, easier to wait for user db on Captive Portal.

For now, I have PPTP for authorized users, block non-PPTP.
That's not what I want long-term...

Seth