[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex Threlfall" <Alex at Cyberprog dot Net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0 on CF cards
 Date:  Sat, 22 Jan 2005 04:25:19 -0000
There's a thought for a future feature, perhaps m0n0wall should keep a count
of each write, and when you get to 295,000 writes it can start printing
"Consider changing your CF card" to the console, then at 299,000 writes it
could change to "I mean it, change your CF card or bad things will happen!"
and at 300,000 writes it can change to "You just wait..."

Kind Regards,

  Alex Threlfall
Cyberprog New Media
tel - 0870 446 0789