[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris <neuralparasite at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Can I run m0n0 on wireless ap/routers ??
 Date:  Sat, 22 Jan 2005 04:52:36 -0800
Slavcho Cekov wrote:

>Can someone tell me if it is possible to un m0n0 on some other hardware other than PC and soekris
and wrap?? Has anyone tried to implement it in wireless ap/routers from LINKSYS, DLINK, SMC and tell
me modelname and expirience from using???

>Thanks a lot

Even the Linksys wrt54gs only has 32 megs of ram and m0n0wall needs 64
meg to function properly.. might be possible but the kernel would have
to be recompiled along with all the programs. Would be really cool thow
:D.. much cheaper then buying a soekris or wrap board.