[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  John <naverxp at yahoo dot com dot sg>
 To:  Chris <neuralparasite at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Can I run m0n0 on wireless ap/routers ??
 Date:  Sun, 23 Jan 2005 00:15:33 +0800
no,  Linksys  WRT54G has a BCM4702 MIPS CPU and FreeBSD doesn't run on
this  architecture.

If  you have a decent knowledge of BSD, you could try porting m0n0wall
to  NetBSD,  but I don't think it would be worth the time and effort -
use one of those excellent 3rd party Linux-based firmwares instead.