[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Blais <cblais at watarts dot uwaterloo dot ca>
 To:  "Kim C. Callis" <kim dot callis at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] MRTG vs Adobe
 Date:  Fri, 21 Jan 2005 00:06:29 -0500 (EST)
I was able to get SVG working in opera by simply copying the files:
SVG3RR.dll
SVG3RFF.dll
from the IE plugins directory (i think that's where I got the,) to the
opera plugins folder. Perhaps the same can be done wwith firefox/mozilla?

Chris R. Blais                  Department of Psychology
Ph.D. Candidate                 University of Waterloo
Cognition and Perception        200 University Avenue West
(519) 888-4567 x 5012           Waterloo, ON, N2L 3G1
Office: PAS 4042                Canada