[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Kim C. Callis" <kim dot callis at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall ML <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Documentation
 Date:  Sun, 23 Jan 2005 13:08:23 -0500
On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 05:00:15 -0800, Kim C. Callis <kim dot callis at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Is there a simple way to convert all of the html documentation and
> convert it into a simple PDF for ease of printing?

There's a whole lot easier way to do it than everybody has suggested.
The docs are all in DocBook format, which is able to make a PDF just
as well as it can build HTML.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get a PDF build to run
successfully.  I'm looking at it again now, I might be able to put up
a PDF yet today.  So I'd hold on spending a lot of time on getting it
to print out nicely for now.

-Chris