[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "taharka" <res00vl8 at alltel dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Conflict with WinMx
 Date:  Fri, 21 Jan 2005 01:45:34 -0500

Are you using the latest version of WinMx? I just tried with ver. 3.1 &
couldn't download any files. Upgraded to the latest version (3.53), spotted
"Down To The Nightclub" by Tower Of Power & was able to download it right
away. Also, on the connection screen, you may need to select "Secondary
Server Connection".

Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.