[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-2?Q?Peter_Parni=E8an?= <peter at procad dot sk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Again and again same question about per-IP bandwidth stats acconting
 Date:  Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:38:09 +0100
Hi guys,
sorry for this question but I realy need this funcionality: per-IP bandwidth
stats acconting.
I found  same question in the mailing list more than  30 times...

Is it possible to download from somewhere an image of m0n0 with IP bandwidth
stats acconting?
I would like do it myself but im not a programer for this area. (Im using
only some PLC languages)

This link is from FAQ, but is not working:
http://wiki.m0n0.ch/wikka.php?wakka=HostTracking
(http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/faq-per-ip-monitoring.html)

Also this is very interesting but i dont know how to implement it to m0n0:
http://robert.cheramy.net/ipfm/
http://scripfm.sourceforge.net/

Also some threads from John Voight and from Chris are very interesting but
too difficult for me...unfortunatelly

Thanks for any help.
Peter

PS: Manuel, how much it could be? :-)  ...as i know You from mailing list,
not many are the problem but time coud bigger problem....  Hopefully ill
find solution. (m0n0 is great!)