[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Kim C. Callis" <kim dot callis at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Some guidance to sort through problems...
 Date:  Mon, 24 Jan 2005 03:00:22 -0500
On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 12:30:09 -0800, Kim C. Callis <kim dot callis at gmail dot com> wrote:

> All of a sudden they are having problems
> with keeping the cameras associated to the access point, etc.

Some more info on the problems might help.  From the sounds of that
one problem alone, I'm not sure how they could even point the finger
at "the new guy" (i.e. m0n0wall).  Of course that's the easy thing to
do.  Keeping things associated with the AP has nothing to do with what
the AP is plugged into.

One guaranteed way to determine the problem would be to take out
m0n0wall and revert to the previous configuration, but that might not
be the best course of action.  Might be the only way to prove your
point, or determine with 100% certainty what the problem is.

-Chris