[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "R. Benjamin Shapiro" <ben at getdown dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Help making trivial changes to a m0n0 image
 Date:  Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:53:03 -0600
HI Folks,

I wrote a week or two ago asking for help upping the number of
simultaneous PPTP users from 16. While the changes to the m0no image are
trivial to make, they require a FreeBSD box, which I do not have.

Would someone be interested in helping me by building an image that has
the limit raised to 50ish? I have Linux boxes galore, but my
understanding is that this requires FreeBSD to do.

I'm aware of the m0n0ad project, but Michael's images are fairly old
(almost a year) and I've been unable to reach him via email.

Thanks,
Ben