[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Question About VPN Connection
 Date:  Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:28:07 -0500
Hugo Rebello wrote:
> Hello Guys,
>
> I have a question about VPN connection.
> How can I use this service with vpn client.
> What vpn client I must to use ?

Depends on the client OS and type of VPN.

For Windows and PPTP VPN - Windows built in PPTP client.

For Windows and IPSEC VPN - SafeNet IPSEC client or many of the
branded versions (NetGear VPN client for example - but not SonicWall
VPN Client 8.0)

Don't know what to suggest for *nix or OpenVPN...

This has been exhaustively discussed on this list - look at the
archives.

James W. McKeand