[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Cristian Avram <cavram at gmail dot com>
 To:  =?UTF-8?Q?Peter_Parni=C4=8Dan?= <peter at procad dot sk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Again and again same question about per-IP bandwidth stats acconting
 Date:  Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:30:07 +0200
I'm using a custom m0n0wall image with ipcad added (http://lionet.info/ipcad/).
Ipcad is running in the background and exporting the traffic as a
cisco netflow to another computer on the network acting as a "netflow
collector".
I'm also testing an image with netacct-mysql (http://netacct-mysql.gabrovo.com)
The daemon (traffic collector) is running on the m0n0 box  (listening
in promisc mode if you want to) and some other machine will collect
the accounting data into mysql database and
then make it available through a web server/php frontend. (which is
available at the netacct-mysql homepage)

If anyone is willing to help me test these custom images, i will make
them available for
download.