[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  mika <mikata at gmail dot com>
 To:  =?UTF-8?Q?Peter_Parni=C4=8Dan?= <peter at procad dot sk>
 Cc:  Cristian Avram <cavram at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Again and again same question about per-IP bandwidth stats acconting
 Date:  Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:01:25 +0100
i would be willing to test the mysql thing, too it seems very
interesting to have a mysql table which can be monitored quite
easily...

I think, many other would test it as well if they get an opportunity,
so maybe you can make it available for public. If you need some
bandwith /  place you can upload it to, i can provide a fast
webserver...