[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jeb Campbell <jebc at c4solutions dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Help making trivial changes to a m0n0 image
 Date:  Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:02:51 -0600
R. Benjamin Shapiro wrote:
> Why not just make the standard pptp subnet larger and make the number of
> allowed pptp sessions configurable in the interface?

Yeah, it is set in globals.inc (but I have no idea why this has to be
hard coded).

I'm looking at putting it in the config, but this is not high priority
for me right now.

Also, who can we talk to get the Reply-To set on this mailing list?

Oh, and I have small script that lets you edit an image (on a FreeBSD
box) very easily if anyone is interested.

Jeb Campbell
jebc at c4solutions dot net