[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Help making trivial changes to a m0n0 image
 Date:  Tue, 25 Jan 2005 15:21:11 -0500
On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:02:51 -0600, Jeb Campbell <jebc at c4solutions dot net> wrote:
> R. Benjamin Shapiro wrote:
> > Why not just make the standard pptp subnet larger and make the number of
> > allowed pptp sessions configurable in the interface?
>
> Yeah, it is set in globals.inc (but I have no idea why this has to be
> hard coded).

So it doesn't take up excessive memory needlessly.
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list-dev/?action=show_msg&actionargs%5B%5D=3&actionargs%5B%5D=77

> Also, who can we talk to get the Reply-To set on this mailing list?

Been discussed a number of times before.
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs%5B%5D=121&actionargs%5B%5D=09

> Oh, and I have small script that lets you edit an image (on a FreeBSD
> box) very easily if anyone is interested.

I'd like to see that to potentially add to the documentation.

-Chris