[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Vincent Fleuranceau <vincent at bikost dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] ssh login error
 Date:  Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:44:04 +0100
-------- Message original --------

> I added Dropbear SSH server to m0n0wall.
> I used "Web GUI" "General Setup" to create the user
> "admin" and its password.

 From the README file:

"There is no username / password management in this module. At boot time
the password for "root" is set to the m0n0wall admin password.
Note that this password synchronization only takes place at boot time.
When the m0n0wall admin password is changed, a reboot is required to
change the root password."

So, login as 'root' instead of 'admin' (with the same password). That
should work.

-- Vincent