[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Peter Parnican" <peter at procad dot sk>
 To:  "David Yang" <davidy at telkomsa dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Mutiple WAN interfaces?
 Date:  Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:21:06 +0100
I have similar problem... I have two conection WIFI and DSL... And how to
conect both of to WAN side? More than 80% im using wifi but sometimes my
wifi client lost conection (ISP problem) and then i use DSL... but its
annoying everytime to change all wan settings.
peter

PS: I would like to use only DSL but im paying per traffic and I really need
per-IP bandwidth stats-acconting and this is not implementet in m0n0, yet
:-)   ( Again and again same question about per-IP bandwidth stats
acconting) :-)