[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Aaron Cherman <acherman at shaw dot ca>
 To:  seth at pachai dot net, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] virtual subnets via VPN?
 Date:  Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:06:17 -0700
Hi Seth,

I am offering my customers a connection to the internet - only raw internet.
Security is their responsibility.  My service provider does not offer any
kind of security for me and I have never heard of any doing that (other than
offering free virus scanning and such).  As far as I am concerned, the
internet is a "harsh environment" and customers should be aware of that,
implementing their own security measures if the deem necessary (broadband
router or similar solution).

Aaron