[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Marten <wleiden at xs4all dot nl>
 To:  Sage Telecommunications Pty Ltd <rod at sages dot com dot au>
 Cc:  mono <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cabletron/Roamabaout/Nokia 910 watchdog timeouts
 Date:  17 Nov 2003 17:11:53 +0100
On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 15:37, Sage Telecommunications Pty Ltd wrote:

> > This has something to do with interrupt routing and polling mode
> >
> Had some info passed to me about a Belkin PCI wireless adapter ( price is
> cheaper than for another PCI-PCMIA adapter )
> http://www.ht.com.au/Scripts/xworks.exe?PART:G1691
> I can't seem to find out what chipset this has in it though. Is this the
> Belkin card you meant?

that looks like minipci; nice, but is have no experiance with these.. I
gues that if it's prism it will work

what I ment wat something like

http://www.aa24.nl/catalog/index_mz_ns.php

but they are out of production...

an other option could be to use software that has been patched like
wirelessleiden's nodefactory. Then you still need to do some work on
make in it router by hand (no gui), but it has all thing in to make it
een full freebsd router 0r more :).

Marten