[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  "Ping Kwong" <kwongp at midtown dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] making changes
 Date:  Tue, 18 Nov 2003 08:43:16 +0100 (CET)
Ping Kwong said:
> I'm only using it on a few workstations.  I am one of those that wish
> that the DHCP lease times could be longer or configurable.  Is there a

Yeah, that's the next thing I'll do - just give me some time. And no
thanks, I don't need any code - I just need time to get around to firing
up my dev system, rebuilding and testing the images and uploading them
with my 128 kbps ADSL upstream (and making sure they get copied to all
mirrors, too).

- Manuel