[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Martin Holst" <mail at martinh dot dk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: IDE CF card
 Date:  Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:34:13 +0100
I'm using this one, which seems to be almost the same as the one you're
suggesting:
http://cfide.co.uk/compact_flash_ide_adapter_cfide_hdd.shtml

Only difference is that this one detects as a hard drive in BIOS - and
there's always write access.
That way you can just use the generic PC (HDD) image without any
modifications.

Seems a bit easier ;o)

/Martin