[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mark Aufflick <mark at pumptheory dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0wall is great!
 Date:  Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:07:20 +1100
I just wanted to email and ay to everyone involved in this project -
this is great!!!

I have just played with the CD-Rom distro today, and I am about to order
some soekris boards to try (or suckers boards as we have named them here ;)

I'm in the process of building a FreeBSD box to get customising and
developing - 90% of what I want is already here, the rest shouldn't be
too hard!

Good job Manuel and everyone else.

Cheers,

Mark.

PS: Go Wallabies! (That's the defending champion Australian Rugby team
who are going to flog the British team tomorrow - in case you didn't
know...)

--
Mark Aufflick
 e: mark at pumptheory dot com