[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah at acm dot org>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>, M0n0Wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] making changes
 Date:  Fri, 21 Nov 2003 07:54:09 -0800
If memory serves me right, Manuel Kasper wrote:

> >excellent piece of software that you've asked nothing for.  :-)
>
> That's why I hate it when people are complaining with very vague bug
> reports that I can't make any use of at all. As if the DHCP server was
> m0n0wall's most important and critical feature.

As one who's been there before on a variety of other open source
projects, I sympathize.  I'm more than willing to help out people, but
they at least have to give enough information so someone can figure
out what the problem is.

Thanks for putting up with this, and as always thanks for great
software!

Bruce.