[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Radoslaw Krupa" <aeon at tech dot us dot edu dot pl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Multiple WAN and traffic sharing
 Date:  Fri, 21 Nov 2003 20:38:41 +0100
Hi, I've 1Mb ADSL that's heavily loaded especialy by p2p traffic. So I've
got a next one ADSL connection that I would like to dedicate for p2p. How
can I split traffic from LAN betweeen these connections? I would like have
one adsl for www, emails and second one for p2p, IM, etc. I'm thinging about
routing high ports (1025_65xxxx) throught one and low ports (1-1024)
throught another one. Is it good idea? How can I achieve that using m0n0?

Problem nr.2. What about ACK packets priorytizing? When someone is uploading
and saturates the pipe my downloads are slowing very much. What can be done
for this?

Thanx in advance

AeoN