[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Matt Grommes (SpinnNet System Admin)" <sysadmin at spinn dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPSec host-to-net question
 Date:  Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:24:49 -0700
Hi, I'm somewhat new to IPSec so hopefully this isn't too dumb of a
question.

I was able to set up an IPSec tunnel for my network to another network
just fine (freeswan on one end, monowall on the other end) but I can't
seem to get a tunnel setup to allow my gateway to talk to the network at
the other end. The freeswan box itself (the gateway for the near-end
network) needs to be able to communicate with machines on the network at
the far-end (the monowall is the gateway for that network). Can anybody
give me some tips on setting this up in the monowall? Since the web
interface only has /31 subnets, not /32, is this even possible? Thanks
in advance.

--
-- Matt Grommes --
-- System Admin --