[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lady Ath" <ladyath at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  OpenVPN
 Date:  Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:56:03 +0000
Hi
I am trying to get the OpenVPN part to work, but having some problems.  I
created a CA and server cert and pasted it in the M0n0 config - that is not
a problem.  But I am getting mixed up when it comes with the client
configuration.  I am using the OpenVPN GUI for Windows and set the config
file on the PC like in the M0n0 OpenVPN example.  In the file I am supposed
to specify the certs for the CA, the client cert and the client key.  Am I
correct to assume that I must then get the CA cert on all the client
machines?

Also, can I specify the same port (default 5000) in the config file?  Or
must it be 5000, the next one 5001, etc?

Is there a way to do this without having to visit each client machine?
How does this tie in with Radius authentication?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Ensure an excellent surfing experience - download MSN Toolbar right now!
http://toolbar.msn.co.za?DI=1054&XAPID=2083