[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lasse" <m0n0 at osterberg dot org>
 To:  "jimmie" <neisep at netfree dot homeunix dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Hi need help with Dialup
 Date:  Thu, 27 Jan 2005 01:25:46 +0100
Hi,

This is something that m0n0 can't do out-of-the-box.
What you need to do is to get m0n0 to "post" 2 URL:s with your username
and password at regular intervals.
And to my knowledge there is no easy way to do this without hacking the
image and add some kind of cron functionality. I know that this
functionally has been requested before, check the archives.

.Lasse

Ps, Sorry for the empty reply. :-(