[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Denis Mirassou <Mirassou at cict dot fr>
 To:  joseba dot beltran at gmail dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal problems with 1.2b3
 Date:  Thu, 27 Jan 2005 08:49:56 +0100
Hi,

Perhaps, you would better do things step by step :

1/ Suppress captive portal feature and validate internet access
If it doesn't work then it might be your firewall rules
If it works, verify your captive portal htlm code ; perhaps something
has changed in code since 1.11

Denis

> Ho Sylikc,
>
>         I tried with different browsers, clearing caches, enabling
> popups, different computers and always the same.
>
> I modified the login page as detailed, but no change.
>
>> I'm not sure if there were any major changes (read the beta revisions
>> page for the exact changes) to the captive portal functionality, but I
>> had that happen before with clients that don't purge their cache
>> properly.  It also plays in with popup blocking and other
>> client-related issues.  Have you tried this with a different
>> client/platform?
>>

>> /sylikc

         /\
      /\/  \
  O  / / Denis Mirassou

/ \| Centre Interuniversitaire de Calcul de Toulouse (C.I.C.T)