[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Raphael Maunier <raphael at maunier dot net>
 To:  Mat Murdock <mmurdock underscore lists at kimballequipment dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC Site-to-site VPN firewall
 Date:  Thu, 27 Jan 2005 08:59:44 +0100
Hi,

I have the same problem with my config.
I currently testing openvpn with m0n0wall as firewall rules can't be
applied to ipsec tunnel. It's the same problem for Traffic shapper.
You can also use 2 boxes : One for the ipsec endpoint connected from
your wan side to your Isp and on the lan side to the other M0n0  with a
/30 (or /29 ... ) and then you can add you're requested filters ( and
also shapping if needed ).

Regards,