[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gustav_Almstr=F6m?= <gustav at almstrom dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problem with b3 "freezing" connections?
 Date:  Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:52:16 +0100
 > What is your main conection (WAN side) ?
 > If wifi, check the quility of signal. This is happend when are some
packet
 > "loos" and AP is trying to correct them. (depends on AP)
 > peter

Cable, no wifi

 > Have you tried to allow fragmented packets (default pass rule on LAN
 > interface)? Have you tried to lower the MTU of the WAN interface?

Tried both, didn't make a difference

 > ...one more example with same problem:
 > If you are using proxy server this could happend. I used to use the
 > 602LanSuite,Very good proxy sever but with some version of Internet
Explorer
 > I had same problem. As soonm as I installed a mozilla browser
everithings is
 > OK. Try diferent browser, this looks like problem at Your side...

Not using a proxy here, and since all browsers on my network dies, I
doubt it's a client-issue

It looks like it has something to do with the traffic shaper, since the
error hasn't appeared since I disabled it. No, I don't have any rules
for HTTP-traffic