[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Curran <lists at closeconsultants dot com>
 To:  Jeb Campbell <jebc at c4solutions dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] add files to m0n0wall distribution and create image image
 Date:  Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:02:57 +0000
> You must have a freebsd box to work with UFS filesystems like the .img
> files.

In fact any *BSD box will happily handle the filesystem, which is not UFS
(yeuch) but a BSD FFS.

I have not tried it, but I suspect most Linux systems can also play.
Peter Curran				  Leveraging Internet Technology
Close Consultants			       for Businesses
p: +44-1225-463700
f: +44-1225-463705
e: peter at closeconsultants dot com
sip: peter at closeconsultants dot com