[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Keith Redfield" <kredfield at airsurfwireless dot com>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0 VPN static routing problem
 Date:  Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:36:59 -0800
Nevermind, I tested and the LOCAL subnet does not have to be hosted on m0n0 - that's good. So now I
wonder if I changed the stub to a different network entirely, and just used a /8 mask on the
10.0.0.0 network if that would accomplish what I need. It seems like m0n0 won't care if the mask is
different. I'll give it a whirl and post back.

I'll sneak in a modest feature request - a clone button for VPN's similar to what is on the FW.

Thanks!

-Keith

You can't just throw in static routes because traffic to 10.100.100.x
won't be seen as needing to go through the tunnel.  You can create a
second IPsec connection between the two m0n0walls for the 10.100.100.x
net and that should work.

-Chris