[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Fady Makar" <fady dot makar at mapds dot com dot au>
 To:  "'m0n0wall list'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Lost configuration
 Date:  Fri, 28 Jan 2005 08:25:59 +1100
Hi All,

This is the 2nd time it happened to me, I went to add a new rule and was
surprised tha my M0n0Wall configuration was lost, strangely enoguh upon
rebooting the firewall the problem disappeared, but this is the second
time it happens on a diiferent m0n0 to that of the first time, the first
time it happened rebooting didn't solve it but setting up the firewall
and then using the saved config backup file solved it any idea here did
this problem ever occur to anyone on this list or was it just

Also was this problem addressed on the bug list or has it been
identified before...

Cheers

Fady