[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Curran <lists at closeconsultants dot com>
 To:  "Andre Newman" <anewman at fomltd dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Suggestions for an ethernet modem ['Watchdog': checked]
 Date:  Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:44:06 +0000
I have been using the DSL-300T kit at 4 locations for a few weeks - it works
very well after application of the patch.  I have sent the patch to manuel
and I hope it will appear in future versions of m0n0wall.

On Thursday 27 January 2005 17:01, Andre Newman wrote:
> > anyone have any other possible recommendations for a similar
> > product which will make itself 'invisible' and let m0n0wall
> > do all the routing/firewalling etc.?  It needs to be usable
> > on the UK ADSL network (PPPoA).
>
> I'm using a Dlink DSL-300T, only had it a few weeks but it's
> transparent to the firewall and hasn't given any trouble so far.
>
> http://adslguide.org.uk/hardware/reviews/2004/q4/dlink-dsl300t.asp
>
> Andre

Peter Curran				  Leveraging Internet Technology
Close Consultants			       for Businesses
p: +44-1225-463700
f: +44-1225-463705
e: peter at closeconsultants dot com
sip: peter at closeconsultants dot com