[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael A. Alderete" <lists dash 2003 at alderete dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0wall works with Soekris net4501 + lan1621?
 Date:  Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:25:54 -0800
Will m0n0wall work, and recognize the extra Ethernet interfaces, of a
Soekris net4501 with a Soekris lan1621 added to it?

I.e., will I have five interfaces to play with, instead of the basic three
provided by the net4501? And presumably the net4801 is the same answer?

I found this same question in a previous thread,
<http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=91&actionargs[]=58>,
but the conversation ended before an answer was posted...

Thanks!

Michael A. Alderete           <mailto:lists dash 2003 at alderete dot com>
                                     <http://www.alderete.com>