[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Keith Redfield <kredfield at airsurfwireless dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0 VPN static routing problem
 Date:  Thu, 27 Jan 2005 21:56:07 -0500
On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:36:59 -0800, Keith Redfield
<kredfield at airsurfwireless dot com> wrote:
> Nevermind, I tested and the LOCAL subnet does not have to be hosted on m0n0 - that's good. So now
I wonder if I changed the stub to a different network entirely, and just used a /8 mask on the
10.0.0.0 network if that would accomplish what I need. It seems like m0n0 won't care if the mask is
different. I'll give it a whirl and post back.

Yeah, you can use a bigger mask also, that should work fine.

-Chris