[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mr. listman" <savethelist at hotmail dot com>
 To:  gregbrown at mindspring dot com, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0, dyndns, and nat
 Date:  Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:10:52 +0100
Hi Greg,

The best solution that i found for this problem, and i used it currently is
by, adding your local server name to your host file..

example.

192.168.11.40       greg.dyndns.org

if your add something like that u'll be up and running, that's how i do it,
and have no problems whatsoever, if it's one pc u should have no problem, if
u have many pc's then u'll probably want to have a general host file, and
have it copied to each pc during logon

regards

Talk with your online friends with MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.nl/