[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Rob Parker <rob dot parker at keycom dot co dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Captive Portal automatic login
 Date:  Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:59:41 -0000
Hi all,

I'm currently trying to implement a captive portal page which will store the
user's name and password in a cookie (if requested by the user), which would
allow the user to be automatically logged on the next time they open their
web browser. Has anyone else done anything similar with Captive Portal in
m0n0wall 1.2b3?

At the moment I'm looking at doing it with JavaScript, but I can't find any
useful examples of how to detect the cookie, and submit the form
automatically - any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

--

Rob Parker
Network Operations

e: rob dot parker at keycom dot co dot uk