[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Stefano Razzauti <stefano dot razzauti at yogitech dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN connection
 Date:  Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:47:55 +0100
Chris,
in fact I'm not referring to the m0n0wall rules.
There is a frontend firewall before n0n0wall.
I need to know what ports are to be opened on this.

ste

Chris Buechler wrote:

>On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:45:31 +0100, Stefano Razzauti
><stefano dot razzauti at yogitech dot com> wrote:
>

>>Hi all,
>>I need to open a PPTP-VPN connection with a m0n0wall inside a network
>>with a front-end firewall.
>>I need to know what are the firewall ports to be opened to enable the
>>access by PPTP.
>>I've tried to open the 1723 tcp and udp port but the VPN connection is
>>not estabilished: I obtained the
>>following error in the m0n0wall system logs:
>>
>>mpd: [pt1] error writing len 42 frame to bypass: Can't assign requested
>>address
>>

>m0n0wall automatically opens the appropriate ports when you enable
>PPTP, so you don't have to open anything.
>
>That message has been discussed in the past, the following might help.
>
>http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=68&actionargs[]=04
>http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=50&actionargs[]=12
>http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=%22Can%27t+assign+requested%22+site%3Am0n0.ch&btnG=Search
>
>-Chris

Stefano Razzauti
YOGITECH SPA
System Administrator

via Lenin 132/P
56017 San Martino Ulmiano - Pisa (Italia)
tel +39 050 86351 - fax +39 050 861870
WWW.YOGITECH.COM
STEFANO dot RAZZAUTI at YOGITECH dot COM

--

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information
intended only for the addressee. If you are not the addressee or