[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Stefano Razzauti <stefano dot razzauti at yogitech dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN connection
 Date:  Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:52:34 -0500
On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:47:55 +0100, Stefano Razzauti
<stefano dot razzauti at yogitech dot com> wrote:
>  Chris,
>  in fact I'm not referring to the m0n0wall rules.
>  There is a frontend firewall before n0n0wall.
>  I need to know what ports are to be opened on this.

Ah, that can cause some problems.  NAT tends to break PPTP badly,
which might be the problem you're having.  1723 TCP should be
sufficient for operation, and that error message, from the links in
the last message, could be related to NAT issues.

-Chris